1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Great Wall Security Camera Setup - POE

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Perplexed, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-great-wall-security-camera-setup-poe.286740/
    Item Name: FS Great Wall Security Camera Setup - POE

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 150

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Great Wall video security camera system; I bought this four years ago but never used it. Here’s a link to a more modern version of the same package:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N31HBZW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

The NVR is different (see the pics) but it does have 3 TB of storage capacity. I lost the original box somehow, and the NVR is dusty from sitting in my shop, but I plugged it in just now and it works. Comes with the instruction manual. Ditto the POE switch, which is also dusty but still in its original box.

The six GW-2071IP 2MP cameras have never been out of their boxes.

My price is $150 FTF in Tulsa. No trades. PM with questions or offers, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Price drop. This is a heck of a deal.

3. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I’d trade for quality machine shop tools. Dial calipers, micrometer depth gauges, adjustable parallels, angle finders, etc.