1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS HK USP MATCH 45 stainless VHTF

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Rustytweezers, Sep 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rustytweezers

Rustytweezers Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-hk-usp-match-45-stainless-vhtf.281437/
    Item Name: FS/FT HK USP MATCH 45 stainless VHTF

Zip Code: 74114

Item is for: FS/FT
    Sale Price: $5600 absolutely firm

Caliber: 45 acp

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wts This is a VHTF HK usp 45 match SS with all accessories, the case alone is priceless . this pistol came from Orbendorf Germany and took over 10 months to get exported state side , there was a lot of red tape importing and going through the exporter. Has two factory mags factory rare case these European cases were VHTF /Almost impossible to get state side. has factory test target along with the manual that it came from the factory and key for the case . I’ve had to raise the price because these have really went up in value and being very scarce. I'm asking $5600 FTF add $75 for shipping insurance . Only to the lower 48 FFL holder. When shipped must ship to your FFL. Location is Tulsa Ok 74114. all funds will be postal money order, I do have feedback on other forums and references. This is cross posted. FNforum/AKfiles/Outdoors traders /OKshooters/EBay 310+pos/0 Negative [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 4:32 PM