1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Kahr CM9 w/4 Mags

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by NikatKimber, Apr 13, 2018.

1. NikatKimber

NikatKimber Moderator Staff Member

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-kahr-cm9-w-4-mags.258959/
    Item Name: FS Kahr CM9 w/4 Mags

Zip Code: 74017

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1-6rd Mag, 2-7rd Ext Mags (with spacer), 1-8rd mag.

Has skateboard grip pads, like the Talons grips, but I don't know if that's what they are for sure. One piece is missing, the top left I think.

I have put several hundred rounds through it with no problems. I bought it used. It is accurate. The trigger is smooth. This is the only Kahr I've owned, so I don't know if it's typical.

I have the box, lock & key, and manual. I do have a basic suede leather holster (I removed the metal clip) that I use to keep it in when in my car - since I can't carry at work.

I will consider offers (money or trade - no junk) offers, but I think the price is quite fair considering the extra mags are $30/ea.

For full price I can meet in Tulsa, otherwise you do the driving; unless we can arrange a time when I'll already be somewhere. I'm pretty easy to work with, send me a PM with questions, offers, or for arrangements.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. NikatKimber

NikatKimber Moderator Staff Member

Rating
    100%
    Bump it up!