1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS Leupold Mark 4

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Cold Smoke, Feb 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Cold Smoke

Cold Smoke Marksman

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-leupold-mark-4.288137/
    Item Name: FS Leupold Mark 4

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 900 obo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
    I have a Leupold Mark 4 M1-16x with 1/4 MOA Target Dot. The dot is easily visible in a thirty cal hole at a hundred with air around it. It’s been back to Oregon as you can see the particulars in the inspection sheet and has been sitting unmounted every since. It has crazy long eye relief. If you get scope bit by this one you’re just doing it wrong. The glass is clear and bright like a Mark 4 is known for. If you have an overwhelming desire, a proclivity for or even a passing inclination to put a bullet up a bugs butt at distances they wouldn’t even offend you from then this is for you. Take a gander around the intardwebs and see what folks in the know have to say about these telemagnifiers. It’s a goodun.

I got past sucking my thumb and crying myself to sleep a while back so don’t be askeered to throw down a reasonable offer. Just bear in mind the Webster’s definition of the word reasonable. I won’t shine you on that they don’t make them like this anymore, they just don’t make this anymore and nothing like it at the price. If ya know what I mean.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020 at 12:12 AM