1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS M1A Socom 16

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Sharingan, Jun 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sharingan

Sharingan Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-m1a-socom-16.261536/
    Item Name: FS M1A Socom 16

Zip Code: 73111

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1500

Caliber: 7.62 NATO/.308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have an M1A Socom 16 I purchased beginning of the year. I actually had it for sale on here a couple of months ago, but for some reason I was not getting email notifications, & eventually forgot it was still in my safe.. Super low round count, got the rifle off an acquaintance/business out of Texas. Was planning on throwing a 1-4x optic on it, but alas I'll have to pick another one up later on down the line. I've put 20 rounds total through it. Functioned flawless. It has two very tiny chips in stock I was going to fill in. Other than that it's in excellent condition.

I'm selling to feed my golfing addiction, so if any of you happen to have a nice set of Mizuno MP-69 irons, we can definitely make a deal. Just on the off chance, lol.

From what I can tell 1500 seems a fair price to get it gone quickly? If not let me know.. Appreciate it.

-Will

((I've got more photos, didn't realize there is a x5 pic limit ))

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018 at 4:49 PM