1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Mossberg 935 12GA Magnum 3.5" Semi-auto w/ upgrades, Camo - Part of my...

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Nanotech9, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nanotech9

Nanotech9 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...ades-camo-part-of-my-liquidation-sale.263240/
    Item Name: FS Mossberg 935 12GA Magnum 3.5" Semi-auto w/ upgrades, Camo - Part of my Liquidation Sale

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 490

Caliber: 12ga Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: :
    Mossberg 935 12GA Magnum
    Runs 2 3/4 heavy loads up to 3 1/2" shells
    Semi-auto w/ upgrades

Red Fiberoptic front sight
    Choke
    (s) (i will dig around and find all I can).
    Custom Machined, Stainless steel bolt charging handle. one-piece, knurled. (i machined this, extra pictures available).

Very fast, very smooth gun.
    3" shells in this gun feel like a light 2 3/4" load. Minimal recoil.

Knocks down geese easier than melting butter on the dashboard of a black F150 on a hot Oklahoma summer day.

Gas system thoroughly cleaned last time it was used. Its been a few years, but i vaguely remember getting new rings for the gas system too. No promises on that though.

$490 OBO in the OKC Metro area.

Price is negotiable, location is not.

I have many years (member since 2006) of buying and selling on this forum - but i've been quiet the last three or so. Time to downsize because i'm planning on quitting my day-job and going on an adventure of a lifetime!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Custom Knurled STAINLESS STEEL charging handle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018