1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS S&W M&P 15 Sport with Ammo

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Phezzik, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Phezzik

Phezzik Marksman

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-s-w-m-p-15-sport-with-ammo.265837/
    Item Name: FS S&W M&P 15 Sport with Ammo

Zip Code: 73072

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a S&W M&P 15 just sitting in the safe, so I figured it could be put to better use. Standard sport model (forward assist, dust cover, A2 front sight post, standard handguard) with an additional stock, Magpul rear sight, three magazines and around 600 rounds of factory ammo. Low round count through the tube (probably around 500-600), so it is in like new condition. I'm looking for $700 obo, f2f in the OKC/Moore area. Motivated seller, so don't be afraid to shoot out some offers. PM me with any questions or you can leave them below. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018 at 7:10 PM