1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS S&W M&P 45

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Shadowrider, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-s-w-m-p-45.262989/
    Item Name: FS S&W M&P 45

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $400

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Letting my M&P45 go because I have to make room for another toy.

Early Gen 1 M&Ps are very accurate and this was bought right after introduction. Factory 3 Dot night sights still glow but are getting dim though they are still usable.

All work done by Olyeller (Accurate Iron):
    Full action/trigger job on all the factory internals. Very short reset, he did all my M&Ps and this one is by far the shortest reset trigger I have. Guessing the pull at about 4 to 4.5lbs with little takeup and very short overtravel, it's very very nice.

FDE Cerakote or Duracoat (can't remember) on the frame. Moderate stipple on frontstrap, mag release, thumb pads on both sides of frame and backstrap. This is totally IWB carryable without making you bleed. Nary a mark on it as it's been on bedside duty it's whole life.

Comes with 4 10 round mags and one 14 round factory mag, original hard case and all papers.

FTF in Moore/Norman/South OKC area.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018