1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Working vintage (50s) Craftsman 8" table saw with accessories.

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by RickN, Oct 3, 2019.

1. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...raftsman-8-table-saw-with-accessories.282740/
    Item Name: FS Working vintage (50s) Craftsman 8" table saw with accessories.

Zip Code: 73003

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $150.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Do not really want to sell but we have medical bills to pay. This was my wife's, father's table saw. He made a lot of furniture and other items with it including the bedroom set we use and this funky old desk I am working from.

Has not been used in at least 25 years so will probably need the belt replaced. That said the motor runs strong and everything seems to work. Motor is dated 1954.

8 inch table saw mounted on a home made stand. I did add to the bottom and added wheels. Includes other blades, spacers, etc that you can see in the photos. Saw has been cleaned up a little since these photos were taken.

These list for $225 to $600 on Ebay and elsewhere. $150 OBO and must be picked up at our home in N Edmond. Bring a friend to help load because he built the base solid and I can not lift.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019 at 12:48 PM