1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! Sellier and Bellot Primers

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Moparman485, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Moparman485

Moparman485 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/sellier-and-bellot-primers.283885/
    Item Name: Sellier and Bellot Primers

Zip Code: 73069

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Norman, 4058212160, 25 OBO or trade

hey all,
    i have available for trade/sale a large lot of sellier and bellot small rifle/pistol primers. I git these are part of a larger lot and have shot thousands myself without any issues. They actually gave me a small increase in velocity with ball powder over standard CCI primers or even CCI mag primers. Either way, I would rather trade these for other ones or supplies I could us. I have more than are pictured.

interested in: Varget powder, H335 powder, Leverevolution powder, imr4350, CCI BR-2 primers, CCI large rifle Magnum primers, CCI Small rifle Magnum primers, CCI Large Pistol magnum primers, CCI small pistol magnum primers, 6.5grendel brass, 458 socom brass, 6.5cm brass, 375HH brass, etc.

May be open to other trades as well, have lots of other goodies available as well, just trying to thin the supplies for ones I use more is all These have all been stored inside in air conditioned rooms, in Ammo cans, with desiccant.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019 at 7:42 AM