Ithaca Survival Rifle/ Shotgun GI Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A guy I work with says his grandfather is wanting to sell one of these that was issued to him in the Air Force around 1950. He said it still has cosmoline on it. It is .410 / .22 Hornet OU that has a folding stock. It is very much like the ones Springfield used to make. Does anyone have any idea of a value ? I do have a few pictures I could email you. The pictures could be better. They live somewhere up in Kansas . My friend will be up there all week, so the gun might can be brought back here.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found out more not good news about it. They fall under AOW afar as NFA regs. If it has been registered then it is $5 to transfer it to someone else. If it was never registered and you try to, they may take it. These gun bring as much as $6000 because they are so rare. All this was from another blog. I'm glad it's not my problem.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mods you can shut this one down . Thanks for all the help guys. I passed it on to my friend. After talking to him again I found out that his grandfather didn't get it issued to him and it may have come from his uncle's gun shop. He is going to check with his uncle on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom