It's a saint!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is it about that particular rifle that drew you to it?
I just really liked the features that it has for such a low price. Plus it's made by Springfield which makes really nice firearms. I know that my XD pistol isn't made in America but it's still got the Springfield name and it represents their commitment to quality. They wouldn't sale a gun if It made them look bad. And based upon my initial reaction to this rifle I am very pleased with the purchase. If it shoots as good as it looks it will be an amazing deal. Couldn't imagine a better one for the price. Now I am talking about company built ones not custom built.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0918.JPG
Well I installed a new safety lever on my saint just now and when I went to screw the pistol grip back on I noticed a lot of resistance with the screw. I thought it odd so I backed it off and took the grip off to see what was wrong. The cheap A threads are ruined. Now I can't install my pistol grip so I have a big paper weight at the moment. Needless to say I ain't very happy. I have changed a crapload of AR pistol grips and have never had a problem. I sent an email to Springfield. That's the last time I buy a Springfield product. Should have just built another one. Lesson learned.

Attachments

• IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts

Top Bottom