It's all so tiresome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Armslist is always (at least for me) a major test of patience. I’ve had a lot of good transactions on there too but also lots of people who claim they’re ready to buy and then just ghost you, stuff like that. Ridiculous lowball offers. So much fun.
I don’t mess with it too much anymore.
Your on target Beau B....I use Armslist on rare occasions...

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sell (non firearm related to this date) and buy things on craigslist.

My opinion is there is no deal until the cash changes hands and the item changes hands.

In a face to face transaction, whether buyer or seller, either has the right to walk away.

I feel more so with the buyer too.

If someone calls me after scheduling a meet and says they have changed their mind, I simply say ok and wish them well!

If I am selling something, and someone shows up, looks at what I have to offer and says, no thanks, thats ok, as a seller, I respect their right to refuse the sale.

But once you put your cash in my hand the deal is done.

I also have a disclamer in my ads that there is no returns, refunds, no warrentee, and I am not responsible damages on site, or for the use of what you are buying!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sell (non firearm related to this date) and buy things on craigslist.

My opinion is there is no deal until the cash changes hands and the item changes hands.

In a face to face transaction, whether buyer or seller, either has the right to walk away.

I feel more so with the buyer too.

If someone calls me after scheduling a meet and says they have changed their mind, I simply say ok and wish them well!

If I am selling something, and someone shows up, looks at what I have to offer and says, no thanks, thats ok, as a seller, I respect their right to refuse the sale.

But once you put your cash in my hand the deal is done.

I also have a disclamer in my ads that there is no returns, refunds, no warrentee, and I am not responsible damages on site, or for the use of what you are buying!
I have purchased one thing off of Craigslist, a dog. I know I know. People say to never do it. It was the best decision I could ever made. I can’t imagine my life without my girl. But I agree with what you said for the most part. I would be mad if I was selling something and took time out of my day to do it and then the person backed out. But if I was given plenty of time I wouldn’t be upset about it. I just don’t like the types that lie and lie and lie and then back out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom