It's all so tiresome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Armslist is always (at least for me) a major test of patience. I’ve had a lot of good transactions on there too but also lots of people who claim they’re ready to buy and then just ghost you, stuff like that. Ridiculous lowball offers. So much fun.
I don’t mess with it too much anymore.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Armslist is always (at least for me) a major test of patience. I’ve had a lot of good transactions on there too but also lots of people who claim they’re ready to buy and then just ghost you, stuff like that. Ridiculous lowball offers. So much fun.
I don’t mess with it too much anymore.

Here lately it has been very trying to one's patience. I'm glad I got one sold, but don't make up BS to get your money back.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, got another nice little gem for the wall of shame. This guy's name is Mike, he is a rude douche. We had been texting back and forth about a gun I have for sale, he seemed really interested. We were supposed to meet up yesterday, but he wasn't able to. I text him today, and he replied that he's sorry that he's flaking, but it's foolish for him to buy another gun. I replied: umm okay, this is what he sent me in return. He tells me to **** off. I blocked him after telling him what I think of him. 405-403-9170 his name is Mike, complete A-hole

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-182421.png
    Screenshot_20210605-182421.png
    87 KB · Views: 89

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, got another nice little gem for the wall of shame. This guy's name is Mike, he is a rude douche. We had been texting back and forth about a gun I have for sale, he seemed really interested. We were supposed to meet up yesterday, but he wasn't able to. I text him today, and he replied that he's sorry that he's flaking, but it's foolish for him to buy another gun. I replied: umm okay, this is what he sent me in return. He tells me to **** off. I blocked him after telling him what I think of him. 405-403-9170 his name is Mike, complete A-hole
Was this guy on OSA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom