It's HATE TEXAS week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
against all odds, OSU beat Alabama
They can be beaten, they are in a down year this year with all the new faces but we all know they will still likely only lose one maybe two games in their rebuilding years. Has anyone been tracking the Vol’s progress by the way, they smoked Mizzou and South Carolina the last two weeks.

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For five years, I was responsible for the Sooner Schooner. Everything; getting to Miami when we were in a ice storm, lawsuits, hiding it in Dallas, dealing with the Cotton Bowl officials, etc.... Other teams go out of their way to cause problems for the OU mascot.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For five years, I was responsible for the Sooner Schooner. Everything; getting to Miami when we were in a ice storm, lawsuits, hiding it in Dallas, dealing with the Cotton Bowl officials, etc.... Other teams go out of their way to cause problems for the OU mascot.

Oh the stories you could tell . . .

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a Three Stooges, where someone asked for volunteers. Everybody backed up, except the three stooges, thus they volunteered. That is how I became the president of the foundation that takes care of the schooner.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going into the stadium yesterday, I saw some other friends. So, at church this morning I asked them how they liked the game. Come to find out, they left at the end of the first quarter and drove home. So now I need to come up with ways to remind him on a regular basis, about what all he missed! This will be almost as much fun as the game was…

Latest posts

Top Bottom