It's HATE TEXAS week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just going to throw this our there, I would not be talking $h(t this week becasue there is a very real possibility that OU loses this game so much so that I am betting against them. I could be wrong here but I don’t think I am.
I have a bad feeling about it. I know Texas is gonna show up to play. The way OU has looked thus far I don’t have much hope for them to make it to the playoffs this year. I just don’t understand what the deal is. I think coaching has a lot to do with it. But I hope OU whips their rears.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both teams almost always play at a higher level for this game. We’re going down tomorrow and will likely get only remotely involved with the crowds until Saturday morning. I’m too old for the party side of the game!

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1633654380780.png

Hoping we see a lot of this on Saturday

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about it. I know Texas is gonna show up to play. The way OU has looked thus far I don’t have much hope for them to make it to the playoffs this year. I just don’t understand what the deal is. I think coaching has a lot to do with it. But I hope OU whips their rears.
I think NIL is already impacting college sports, I know that sounds silly but I don‘t know that Lincoln knows how to handled the NIL situation (Which I am firmly against).

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, Amen to that. I can’t imagine that they would think they have it in the bag. They have just squeeked buy so far.
Like Barry use to say, “Let’s hang a half of hundred on them”. :ou
Uh, that’s the King!!
I think NIL is already impacting college sports, I know that sounds silly but I don‘t know that Lincoln knows how to handled the NIL situation (Which I am firmly against).
I am too. It is making it all about money for these kids. Very few will play for the fun of it anymore. Especially the top players that get all kinds of stuff and money. I heard Rattler already got two cars given to him and I’m sure a lot of money as well. And most don’t care about their academic career. It’s the mentality of I want in so I can make some big bucks. Not, “oh my goodness, I get to go to (whatever college) and get everything paid for to get a degree”. Sadly that’s the world we live in. Most don’t care about academics anymore. Kids are raised to try and become professional athletes even though the majority will never even come close to making it rather than raising them on how important a good education is. I wish my parents would have pushed me to do better in school rather than worrying about sports all the time. But it’s far worse today than it was when I was in high school. With this NIL deal high school kids will strive to get a scholarship so they can cash in it. It’s a shame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom