It's HATE TEXAS week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had every expectation that OU could well lose this game, BUT DAMN! This is ugly. 28 points in 1 quarter? Didn't see that one coming.
Yeah Sark is a better coach than Texas has had in the last few decades……. I don’t know what to think about the offense, not a Rattler fan not even a little. Not saying I hate the kid just that Baker, Kyler, and even Jalen were so much better at this stage in their career

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah Sark is a better coach than Texas has had in the last few decades……. I don’t know what to think about the offense, not a Rattler fan not even a little. Not saying I hate the kid just that Baker, Kyler, and even Jalen were so much better at this stage in their career
That's why I thought they could lose. And that RB is a stud.

I gotta admit tho, CW is looking awfully good for a freshman. I doubt he get it's done today, but I think he has a great future. If Rattler had the poise that he does he would definitely win the Heisman. Rattler is rattled too easy.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's why I thought they could lose. And that RB is a stud.

I gotta admit tho, CW is looking awfully good for a freshman. I doubt he get it's done today, but I think he has a great future. If Rattler had the poise that he does he would definitely win the Heisman. Rattler is rattled too easy.
Is anyone else getting the impression that this offense likes playing with Caleb? Perhaps they dont like the Rattler attitude?

By the way that loud clicking sound we heard at halftime was Rattler entering the Transfer Portal :laugh6: :laugh6::laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom