It's illegal to turn around in a parking lot in Moore, OK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently it’s also illegal in OKC to ride a bike around looking in driveways and a driver’s license can be handed over as if being used like a weapon. On a more positive note, my mother texted the whole family that an officer was seen helping someone put on a spare tire last night. I shouldn’t be on here badmouthing cops. Most are good and needed. I’ll stop now. After this post. Promise.

Last edited:

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought of something. Not allowing people to turn around in parking lots forces them to circle the block. How many streets they use is up to them, but that could be dangerous in some parts of town. Driving around by OU Medical center can be confusing. Getting lost or driving down some of those streets after dark could be dangerous at any time of the day.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in Texas (in the '70s), the law was that you must come to a full stop before exiting a parking lot or driveway. Probably still is, but I don't know about OK.

That at least minimizes any drive-through advantage.

Just a thought. :drunk2:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in Texas (in the '70s), the law was that you must come to a full stop before exiting a parking lot or driveway. Probably still is, but I don't know about OK.

That at least minimizes any drive-through advantage.

Just a thought. :drunk2:
Oklahoma drivers manual covers that.

To paraphrase, there is an assumed stop sign whenever one exits from private property onto a public thoroughfare (unless there is a traffic light, such as coming out of Walmart or such).

Latest posts

Top Bottom