It's not a case, you idiot, it's a holster!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's like some folks get all riled up and really get their bloomers in a bunch if someone call a magazine a clip, their terminology may be wrong but I know what they're talking about so to me it's no biggie.......life is too short to sweat the little things.

Agree, especially once one reaches certain "advanced" ages. I'm just not sure I'm there yet.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
40 years from now a kid will walk into a sporting goods store and ask for a holster and the cranky 60 year old owner will be like, "A what?? What's a holster? You mean a case??"

What I am afraid of is that 40 years from now kids won’t know what a LGS/sporting goods store is.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
40 years from now a kid will walk into a sporting goods store and ask for a holster and the cranky 60 year old owner will be like, "A what?? What's a holster? You mean a case??"
49 years fro now they wont be able to own guns or want a case or a holster. They will be asking where is the closest bread line.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
49 years fro now they wont be able to guns or want a case or a holster. They will be asking where is the closest bread line.

FIFY:
49 years fro now they wont be able to own guns or want a case or a holster. They will be asking if they can have a nice Chianti with their Soylent Green Burger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom