It's not the masks that got them booted out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their faces and heads both are dog-anus ugly, mask or no mask.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...AAOCC2W?ocid=msedgntp&fullscreen=true#image=1
1632161400050.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...

...if the child is the reason for the masks and they don't want him exposed, why take him out to a restaurant, or any public business, and risk him catching something?

I think they are just trying to be political themselves and start some trouble.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK...

...if the child is the reason for the masks and they don't want him exposed, why take him out to a restaurant, or any public business, and risk him catching something?

Bingo. I bet if they had just come in and acted like normal customers they wouldn't have been kicked out. I can guarantee they started a mask confrontation.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do like the o2 comment, that is complete crap, but people believe it for some reason. Still don't know how they planned to eat with a mask on....

This restaurant serves "IV foods" like hospitals feed patients with IV needles! Hope they have alcohol to sterilize the needles.:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...

Bingo. I bet if they had just come in and acted like normal customers they wouldn't have been kicked out. I can guarantee they started a mask confrontation.
Try rereading the article before jumping to false conclusions. :screwy:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...

Yes, that's stupid to take a child out to begin with while yet "fearing something catching". Stupid people aren't the most-cosmetically-attractive people indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom