It's raining!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the raised bed this year for the first time. Be sure to get good soil and not what I did getting it from HD. The soil was totally without nutrients and it was too late to fix it. Will be making my own compost for next year. Plan on adding another small raised bed this fall.

I will get a half dozen rabbits next spring, too. Between my composter for the waste from the chicken pen this year (it will have plenty of time to overwinter and cool off), the oak leaves from the neighbors trees and the rabbit poo (that doesn't have to be composted) I should be good.

Plus, I'll have rabbit to eat ... IF I can get to where I can eat solid food again ... Pureed rabbit doesn't sound very appetizing ... lol (That's heavy on the sarcasm. I'm sure the docs will get me fixed up before then. I'm already better than I was. As long as it is mushy and I have a TON of water to drink ...)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give 'em a poodle cut... :D

Haha! They already don't like me very much. The old man let's them out of the co-op every morning, takes them treats and they will sit on his lap. I'm a harsh taskmaster -- when I go to lock them in their coop at night they know they are gonna get the stick if they don't haul ass ... and I'm the one who snatches them out of the co-op and clips their wings.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got lucky
Generally it goes north and south of us.
Here's an example.
North of us:
A north.jpg

South of us:
A south.jpg

Us:
a us.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom