• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

I've had time to make a list of what I want, what I'm passing down and what I'm selling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
After all the dust clears, I want to make one more purchase, which will be my last. Looking at the CZ 600 Alpha in 30-06. I've always had a love for the 30 06 and you can do so much with configuring it's loads. Not a 308 or 300 blackout fan. Not for me. Just think the 30 30 and 30 06 were two of the most proven rounds I know. I'll keep the Ruger Precision 6.5 creed, Grendel, Colt 223/556 Nato 6920 and all the Henrys and lever actions.
Been searching for one in stock but not paying more than it's worth just to get it nor am I going to back order anymore. Too many things can happen in a short amount of time.
Still waiting for my Henry 223/556 lever action long ranger that was supposed to be in last week after 6 months.
Let me know and I'll post if I find one and remove this listing.
Thanks.
PS. COVID is real so, from someone that's been in treatment since Monday, no fun at all. Your life your choice but I pray for any decision you make be the best for you and yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom