Iver Johnson US Carbine .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My latest Pawn Shop find. Iver Johnson M1 Carbine Clone .22LR. These seem to be getting more rare, and this one was in pretty Pristine shape other than a few blemishes on the Stock. Metal Work is Near Perfect, Original Sights still intact, and All Proofs and Stamps are clear and legible. I just finished a "milsurp" refinish on it. Thought it made it alittle more realistic than the high gloss lacquer that was on it. The Stock is actually Walnut.

Took it to the range the day I got it, and it is unbelievably accurate. Just COOL.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice.

I've been wanting one for awhile now. Every time that I run across one, it seems to be missing the rear sight or magazine.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
those are very cool, i remember when every pawn shop had one. haven't seen one on ein a long time. nice find for sure.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know......they also made the 30cals, which I wish I could find. The .22's I ve seen go for up to $400....Wow. The action is supposed to be exact, except for the caliber, but Ive never been into a real Carbine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom