• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Ivermectin

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporter
Reaction score
Dr Kory of FLCCC.
Well worth your time if u doubt ivermectin.

A blog that I am a paid subscriber, the owner caught C19. His doc would not prescribe ivermectin, so he went to Tractor Supply to buy the paste. He took the paste and after 24 hours his fever had disappeared. Within 4 days he felt almost normal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Dr Kory of FLCCC.
Well worth your time if u doubt ivermectin.

A blog that I am a paid subscriber, the owner caught C19. His doc would not prescribe ivermectin, so he went to Tractor Supply to buy the paste. He took the paste and after 24 hours his fever had disappeared. Within 4 days he felt almost normal.
Lots of cowboys around our neck of the prairie were sharing ivermectin with the livestock. I never did, but buddy took a hit of it. Said it tasted nasty as heck but he never got sick.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of cowboys around our neck of the prairie were sharing ivermectin with the livestock. I never did, but buddy took a hit of it. Said it tasted nasty as heck but he never got sick.

Injectable Ivermectin has absolutely no taste. I’d have to be pretty hard up to try the paste.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
With all the publicity, I'll be surprised if it doesn't become a "prescription only" item before long.

Because big brother is always watching out for us... :rolleyes2
Herbals have become a multi billion dollar business and its still over the counter. But its also not FDA controlled. I dont know if Ivermec is or not.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, being in good company here, I’ll tell you all that I took it…the injectable. My 17 year old was diagnosed with COVID so I took it, and gave it to my wife and 14 yo daughter. Took a dose on the day of her positive test, then another 48 hrs later and the last dose one week from testing.

The Dr told us to isolate my daughter to her room, leave food at the door for her, blah blah blah. We refused to treat our daughter that way. We played games with her and laid in bed with her to watch movies. My wife had brief symptoms for one evening, I had a few “hot flashes” of fever one day and my 14 yo had no symptoms whatsoever. My 17 yo was down for nearly 2 weeks but the rest of us were fine. I’m convinced it was because of the Ivermectin.

Top Bottom