IWB carry when it’s hot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what are you alls IWB carry methods in the summer? I work in a welding shop and it’s starting to get hot I usually wear a white under shirt and welding shirt or short sleeves when I run the subarc I would like to get away from the under shirt but the grip on the gun irritates my side

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I too use an Aliengear (tuck 3.0) and I wear a wifebeater underneath my t-shirt. I tried going without it but the backing on the holster rubbed me the wrong way. I'm almost tempted to o/c instead, but would rather stay concealed.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree Sedona se me up with a great owb holster I just don’t feel comfortable yet doing it in a t-shirt with not a lot covering it or I would

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to carry a RM lowrider in the summer.I didn't like sweating on leather holsters.

I have an RM Lowrider too, and like it. Another holster that's real similar and actually, IMO, a bit better, is PJ Holsters Reinforced Clip-Over. The reinforcement on the clip does a lot, plus, Paul (The P in PJ) will customize the holster for you as to your preferred cant and ride height. I dig the way they work too, one might think a piece of hard Kydex will dig in to you, but really, once you find the sweet spot, you hardly notice it with either the RM Lowrider or the PJ Holster Model. IMO, these are about perfect for IWB in the summer, when you don't want to have a piece of sweaty leather stuffed down inside your pants. I still prefer leather holsters, but there are times the Kydex rigs get the job done better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom