• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] IZHMASH BIATHLON BI-7-2KO .22LR TARGET RIFLE. IZ-144--SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Caliber
.22LR
Tulsa Area, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Selling my friends Izmash Biathlon BI-7-K-2 .22LR target rifleIZ-144 . The rifle is in excellent condition (close to new) comes with the pictured BSA Platinum 8-32X44 scope. Comes with Air Glide case, spare mag and small accessories. IZHMASH BIATHLON BI-7-2KO .22LR TARGET RIFLE IZ-144.

This collectable and practical .22 LR target rifle features the famous Biathlon toggle lever action for quick round chambering. This world famous action, found on many championship Olympic rifles, provides the quickest reloading during any match. The toggle lever action is mated to a free floating, long lasting, cold hammer forged heavy barrel, factory tested to produce 1” groups at over 50 yards. The practical birch hardwood hunting stock with pistol grip hand checkering and a polymer butt pad provides a strong and comfortable platform for all of your target and small game activities. The safety is mounted on the trigger guard for quick access and two 5 round magazines are included with a small accessories pack and Air Glide case. Info page for these rifles states that these model rifles were shot by the Russian Olympic Biathlon teams winning a Gold Medal at the 1980 Lake Placid Olympic Games. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Priced at $600----FTF Tulsa area

Izmash Biathlon 7-2 KO 2.jpg
Izmash Biathlon 7-2 KO 9a.jpg
Izmash Biathlon 7-2 KO 9b.jpg
Izmash Biathlon 7-2 KO 9b.jpg
Izmash Biathlon 7-2 KO 9cd.jpg
Izmash Biathlon 7-2 KO 9e.jpg

Priced at $600----FTF Tulsa area

Latest posts

Top Bottom