J&K .38 158gr. LSWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this makes me need to get my stuff set up and load some ammo. I was hoping to move on to a progressive but that is not going to happen anytime soon.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 400 of these loaded up with 4.0 grains of Universal. Brother is in town visiting with his new GP100 and we're gonna tear up some paper. I've been a loading fool on my turret press this week, lol.

I can't say enough about these bullets. They are turning out a fantastic product over there at J&K. I picked up another thousand 158 gr SWCs from Mitch yesterday. These bullets are making my reloading press pull a lot of over time. I've never had so much fun loading and shooting. I can't believe how well they shoot. Little smokey, but I have never shot indoors so it's a non issue for me. I think I'm going to try to load up some 357 Mag loads with them and 2400. I doubt I'll see any leading with about 14 grains of 2400. Should be a nice powerful load for these bullets.

You can get these at H&H, but you'll save some money by dealing with J&K directly.

Pics to follow the range trip.......

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unique is what I use for about everything, 32acp t0 45 colt & all inbetween unless I want max mag vel then it's h110/296 or little gun. Road king has the right idea:clap3:

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 400 of these loaded up with 4.0 grains of Universal. Brother is in town visiting with his new GP100 and we're gonna tear up some paper. I've been a loading fool on my turret press this week, lol.

I can't say enough about these bullets. They are turning out a fantastic product over there at J&K. I picked up another thousand 158 gr SWCs from Mitch yesterday. These bullets are making my reloading press pull a lot of over time. I've never had so much fun loading and shooting. I can't believe how well they shoot. Little smokey, but I have never shot indoors so it's a non issue for me. I think I'm going to try to load up some 357 Mag loads with them and 2400. I doubt I'll see any leading with about 14 grains of 2400. Should be a nice powerful load for these bullets.

You can get these at H&H, but you'll save some money by dealing with J&K directly.

Pics to follow the range trip.......

Dustin, you will probably see a lot of left over powder flakes from the universal. That was the same load I used to use but it was very dirty and left behind a bunch of flakes with my 4" GP-100. I switched over to titegroup and unique for my .38 special loads.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good morning at the range. Chatted with Harry a bit and got to shoot a few hundred rounds.

These J&K bullets are awesome. I think we were shooting at 15 yards with the GP100s. The top right target circle on my target is 6 rounds SA from the GP. That's good enough for me.

My wife:
http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz275/kylielh03/?action=view&current=dcc87ddf.flv

My brother:
http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz275/kylielh03/?action=view&current=1b65d9f5.flv

Brother:
ai835.photobucket.com_albums_zz275_kylielh03_33c13d2a.jpg

Mine:
ai835.photobucket.com_albums_zz275_kylielh03_e9a5cccc.jpg

Wife:
ai835.photobucket.com_albums_zz275_kylielh03_1efc8eca.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom