J&K ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all you local buyer fans, can you walk right into this place down in moore and buy bullets over the counter or is it mailorder only? I have talked to a few guys at the range who are saying great things about the products and I am pretty excited about the prospect of getting my bullets locally.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just give them a call so they will be sure to be there to meet you and you can just walk in and stock up. Mitch is a great guy and will go out of his way for you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of the above! He is busier than a one-armed paper hanger! You can get his bullets at H&H, but obviously you will have to pay the middleman ... It is just as easy and cheaper to call and then meet him at the shop.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up about calling first. I was kinda thinkin thats where h&h were getting theirs, since im in there several times a week and they have just recently been filling thier shelves with lead playthings.
I will definately be giving them a call in the next week as there is a match next sunday night and I gotta get loading for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom