JADAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jadam natural organic LOW COST farming. I started by watching videos on YT and my interest was perked enough I bought the book. I'm enjoying the read and feel there is a whole lot of truth and lost skills in it. I'm now making my own fertilizer and for pennies or nothing.. I of course do not yet have proven results but my braincells are inclined to think this is going to be a savior for our endeavors in growing. I'll have to snag the pesticide book next as I am really getting into this book.
https://www.amazon.com/JADAM-Organi...h&qid=1639926292&sprefix=jadam,aps,288&sr=8-2

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently I have a 30 gallon barrel filled with assorted greens that have been plucked from the greenhouse tubs. It is doing exactly as what is described in the book and videos. The active ingredient in this is called Leaf mold or leaf mold soil. It is full of microbes, microbes that eat and breakdown what you put in. What is the best fertilizer for tomato plants ? Tomato plants, a tomato plant will have all the needed nutrients it needs to copy itself. The barrel I have breaking down has an assortment of green goodies in it. The book steps back in time to what our ancestors had at hand to make the garden grow. After seeing the pee pee thread gain life I thought about posting this there but it has a whole lot more to offer. Yes it covers pee pee and poo poo and yes it goes on to say just how to go about such. Man's so called advancements are not advancements when compared to yesteryears goods. Today's eats are NO where near the grub of 60 years ago. The veggies of today are lacking in vitamins and minerals because of mans technology. Man made fertilizer, man made pesticides, man made hybrids or Genetically modified organisims. GMO.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds a lot like a compost pile. Not trying to be Debbie Downer just curious if the book you're reading is a little Moe involved. What we are doing is basically mixing rabbit poo and chicken poo into the soil. Seems to be working good so far and its renewable.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds a lot like a compost pile. Not trying to be Debbie Downer just curious if the book you're reading is a little Moe involved. What we are doing is basically mixing rabbit poo and chicken poo into the soil. Seems to be working good so far and its renewable.
It is a LOT moe involved. We compost near everything ourselves. The book touches on compost although I haven't been in that section long. Just got the book and it's supposed to go under the tree. If a soul is a prepper it's not a bad idea to have some good books on hand and so far I can only agree with the practices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom