James Bond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be wrong but I thought I saw a deal a few months back that said a black guy named Idris Elba was going to be the next James Bond.

idris-elba.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to be the lone dissenting outcast in this thread.

I never cared much for the Bond movies. Any of them. I've seen parts, but I've probably never watched one all the way through.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to be the lone dissenting outcast in this thread.

I never cared much for the Bond movies. Any of them. I've seen parts, but I've probably never watched one all the way through.
I'm with you, and your not alone. Saw parts when it came on TV, but that type of movie never was interesting.
Never watched any of the star wars/star trek movies on TV either. I don't go to the theaters for any movie for that matter.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pierce was my favorite 007. Daniel Craig is a close second. Probably generational. I've tried watching the old Bond flicks, but I can't even get half an hour into them. They're just soooooo bad. But given the other flicks at the time, these were probably Endgame level entertainment. Have you seen Two Lane Blacktop? Bleh.

I'd pay to see Halle Berry play 007. She's such a sexy maneater, and probably a better shooter than most of us.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Connery was the best JB to me. The Roger Moore Bond movies were the worst. Who ever they pick to be Bond doesn't matter much to me. If its someone that I don't like , I just won't watch it. I get sick of Hollywood pushing their liberal agenda. You hardly see a commercial anymore without a mixed race couple in it, every new tv show has to have gay people in it, and the current trend seems to be changing the race of lead actors in all the remakes. There isn't much on tv anymore worth watching.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Connery was the best JB to me. The Roger Moore Bond movies were the worst. Who ever they pick to be Bond doesn't matter much to me. If its someone that I don't like , I just won't watch it. I get sick of Hollywood pushing their liberal agenda. You hardly see a commercial anymore without a mixed race couple in it, every new tv show has to have gay people in it, and the current trend seems to be changing the race of lead actors in all the remakes. There isn't much on tv anymore worth watching.
Amen brother! Preach it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom