James Woods: In a rare television event, we are witness to the actual birth of a Democrat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason I can't play FaceBook videos, maybe because I don't have a farcebook account. Went searching for Dr Phil spoiled brat and found all kinds of stuff. Looks like she and her mom cashed in with the notoriety from the Dr Phil show and now we have another kardashian.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What is unbelievable is this girls parents raised this child and now want Dr Phil to fix 15 years of **** parenting in a TV program.
I have a small 2 letter word these parents need to look up and figure out the meaning of ..... The word is "NO"!!

Man I love my kids , even the pain in the ass child is a freaking Angel compared to this brat LOL.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is unbelievable is this girls parents raised this child and now want Dr Phil to fix 15 years of **** parenting in a TV program.
I have a small 2 letter word these parents need to look up and figure out the meaning of ..... The word is "NO"!!

Man I love my kids , even the pain in the ass child is a freaking Angel compared to this brat LOL.

Besides the "NO!!", there also needed to have been a few "swats" applied. We were in the mall the other day and grandparents, parents, and one little spoiled kid were there. With what we saw, "spoiled kid" needed to really learn the meaning of "NO" and the swat. But, grandma couldn't take the kid's tantrum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom