James Yeager banned from YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's been mentioned by me on this forum, but YouTuber James Yeager's popular youtube gun channel has been banned by youtube.
All his content (and there's tons) were removed from youtube.
It was bound to happen and it did.
I never liked the guy or what he said but I fear this is the first step by YouTube to ban all gun related content.
Eventually the internet itself might get sanitized according to liberal ideology.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This trend from Youtube is disturbing, especially given the lack of evidence for why they have doled out strikes to various gun channels.

I know a lot of you guys hate on Yeager, but he speaks a lot of truth. I am looking forward to training with his crew at Tactical Response in a few months.

Support your gun channels, let Youtube know exactly how you feel about banishing our 1st Amendment rights, and lets unify.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not been able to access youtube until recently with a new provider, but reading the comments, I agree, that no matter if you like a channel or not, you can't ban that channel.
I'm assuming that Youtube is privately owned, and if so, they can do what they want, but the people that use that service can certainly make a difference by not using them. AKA boycott the NFL.
Anything on Youtube has been on my phone with data limits, so don't watch them much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom