James Yeager banned from YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This trend from Youtube is disturbing, especially given the lack of evidence for why they have doled out strikes to various gun channels.

I know a lot of you guys hate on Yeager, but he speaks a lot of truth. I am looking forward to training with his crew at Tactical Response in a few months.

Support your gun channels, let Youtube know exactly how you feel about banishing our 1st Amendment rights, and lets unify.
Let us know how the one lesson was, how best to haul ass from a convoy and hide in a ditch like a b!tch.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could this be a case of not seeing the trees for the forest? Please, people, take a moment and think about that.

Some incredibly dumb stuff has happened under Yeager's auspices. There have been a couple of incidents that concern me with him. One was the damage to a vehicle or tire (I forget which) that happened at a class his school was conducting, and two, was the incident involving the man in the wheelchair.

Bottom line for me is that Yeager is dangerous, and people should be made aware of this when they take his class. Now, having said this, do I think he should get the ax from youtube? No.

Just the same, I don't see this as the start of a trend. The camel's nose argument is a logical fallacy in most cases. Just because Yeager is banned does not mean that youtube will ban all gun channels.

Does this situation with youtube bear watching? Of course it does; just don't panic.

Reloading Rod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I do a few videos on Youtube and I did get my first strike against me on a video on how to put install a slide fire stock on a ar. The video had been on my channel for over a year and Tuesday of this week I received notice that I got a strike against me, no warning, just a strike and the video was removed. My protest was that they are legal to own and that I should of been warned to remove the video, so we will see how this goes. I'm not saying the sky is falling, but IMHO they are not 2A friendly and would not be surprised to get 2 more strikes and be terminated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom