Japanese & Native Americans among hundreds protesting detainment of migrant children at Fort Sill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's the argument between the two sides, but both sides of the media is pitting us all against each other to drive ratings as usual. I hate that kids are being housed too, but I also have no suggestions.

It'd be better for these kids if we sent them to Seattle to camp under the I-5 bridge, eh?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't Obama farm them out to Lackland AFB, Ft Sill, Hanscom AFB, and a naval base in southern California? Very few people raised objections about that decision. We are stuck with a loot of the children because they were used as an excuse to gain entry and discarded.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't Obama farm them out to Lackland AFB, Ft Sill, Hanscom AFB, and a naval base in southern California? Very few people raised objections about that decision. We are stuck with a loot of the children because they were used as an excuse to gain entry and discarded.

Still are. Some reports stated that about 30% or so of the children are brought into the country by someone other than a relative. It's almost like the illegals doing a "rent-a-kid" to make it easier for them (the adults) to get into the U.S.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think some lie to a parent and tell them they'll take the child to a better life for pay and when they get across the border after the kid is used, do to the kid what we do with Dixie cups-dispose of them!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What they don't mention was the headcount. About one hundred people in total and one Maga counter protester
Were you there to see the protest? I ask only because a guy who lives a few blocks from Gate 4 counted fourteen chartered tour buses unloading protesters, with dozens of cars (some with tags as far away as Oregon) parked in the closed EZ-GO and Sonic parking lots just outside the gate, and many more cars parked up and down the side streets near the gate. The guy had to run a few off who parked in front of his house.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were you there to see the protest? I ask only because a guy who lives a few blocks from Gate 4 counted fourteen chartered tour buses unloading protesters, with dozens of cars (some with tags as far away as Oregon) parked in the closed EZ-GO and Sonic parking lots just outside the gate, and many more cars parked up and down the side streets near the gate. The guy had to run a few off who parked in front of his house.

Yes. I was there covering as media, which represented almost as many people that showed up in protest.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. I was there covering as media, which represented almost as many people that showed up in protest.
Okay. Just relating the story as it was told to me by the guy in question. I have no idea how true his account was, but I did see a number of chartered buses making their way eastbound on Cache Rd shortly after noon/one o'clock.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay. Just relating the story as it was told to me by the guy in question. I have no idea how true his account was, but I did see a number of chartered buses making their way eastbound on Cache Rd shortly after noon/one o'clock.

No doubt. I was expecting a bigger crowd given the traffic too, but it turns out people travel with their own media to ensure 'fair coverage' when pitching fundraisers to their backers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like that "children" of any age or nationality are having to be housed, in any level of condition, but I have no suggestion for how they should be handled.

If your an American citizen and get arrested while committing a crime with children in tow, your kids are taken away from you and housed in centers, eventually in foster care.
I don’t understand the outrage from the left when the same happens to non citizens in the commission of a crime.
Some of those kids have been used several times in border crossings by non family members. People are basically renting out their children to those crossing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom