Jason A Ward Guns 101 in under 2 minutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only comment is I wish he had flipped his phone on its side and shot it that way--but then, I was a video professional in a former life. Other than that, it was a concise, entertaining and informative presentation--and he used a SCCY as the pistol!

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of these guns will just sit there until I move them.... You’d think everyone would understand that like a lamp, or a circular saw, a gun cannot perform an action on its own... this idea seems to escape leftists for some reason.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both of these guns will just sit there until I move them.... You’d think everyone would understand that like a lamp, or a circular saw, a gun cannot perform an action on its own... this idea seems to escape leftists for some reason.
That's because they grew up on "horrible" (horror) movies where inanimate objects take on a life of their own. Think Chucky, Christine, etc.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting hypothesis, I wonder if it’s testable... I think it has more to do with a belief that people are generally good, and a lack of belief in evil. They don’t believe that evil exists, and do believe that people are generally good. So they can’t blame the perpetrators, and thus something else must be blamed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom