Jason Falla Carbine/ Handgun class Dec 10-12 OKC gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What range? What time? We need some details.

nstructors: Jason Falla & RB1 Staff

Class Dates: Dec 10-12, 2010

Cost: $625 (Range Fees Are Included)

Range: Oklahoma City Gun Club (Arcadia, OK)

I'm not attending the course, but I assume they are like most other trainings, 0800hrs.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nstructors: Jason Falla & RB1 Staff

Class Dates: Dec 10-12, 2010

Cost: $625 (Range Fees Are Included)

Range: Oklahoma City Gun Club (Arcadia, OK)

I'm not attending the course, but I assume they are like most other trainings, 0800hrs.

OKCGC covers several hundred acres and has multiple entrances to different ranges that are not linked so just knowing that it is at the club only gives you a basic idea of where it is at.

Prdator sent an email out this morning with more details.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKCGC covers several hundred acres and has multiple entrances to different ranges that are not linked so just knowing that it is at the club only gives you a basic idea of where it is at.

Prdator sent an email out this morning with more details.

Ahh, my apologies. :bowdown:

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a great class. Jason did a good job with a wide group of shooters. He is a BTDT guy who had lots of experiences to back up what he was teaching. If I get time I may try to write up a full AAR. If you have the chance to take one of Jason's classes do it, not only will your shooting improve you might learn some cool Aussie words.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A wide range of shooters huh. So what you're saying is Mike and Mike slowed the class down? lol

I don't know Josh, but I think Spencer was the widest one there, closely followed by yours truly. :musketeers:

Seriously, there was a wide range of skill level from fairly beginner type guys to guys like Greg, Bratch and Spencer (who are very advanced) Jason did an excellent job with both groups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom