Jayleen Hurts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched Hurts play when Tua got hurt against Georgia and Hurts Had to rally the team for the win . Hurts looked like the better of the 2 quarter backs on that day. Tua was missing easy throws and seemed a little rattled before he got injured.
Hurts is the reason they won that game. They were losing and losing ugly.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno...but I guess the football experts at OU know better than me.

He must havehave been pretty pissed off about getting demoted to leave Alabama. Guess he felt a bit slighted? Wouldn’t it be funny if he got beat out for the starting job by one of the unknown kids lying in wait? That Spencer Rattles guy maybe? I mean, OU doesn’t recruit no-talent bums after all. It’s not a given that he has the starting Q-back at job for OU yet. I think. But he will probably be the guy. Alabama doesn’t recruit too many bums either. I think it would cool if he did get the job and we meet, and beat Alabama in the National Championship game next year. Bet Nick Saban would be mighty pissed!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

He must havehave been pretty pissed off about getting demoted to leave Alabama. Guess he felt a bit slighted? Wouldn’t it be funny if he got beat out for the starting job by one of the unknown kids lying in wait? That Spencer Rattles guy maybe? I mean, OU doesn’t recruit no-talent bums after all. It’s not a given that he has the starting Q-back at job for OU yet. I think. But he will probably be the guy. Alabama doesn’t recruit too many bums either. I think it would cool if he did get the job and we meet, and beat Alabama in the National Championship game next year. Bet Nick Saban would be mighty pissed!
High school kids don't just walk into OU and start in Riley's scheme then win a Heisman. Neither Baker nor Kyler did it. Rattler will be a stud in his second year as long as he stays out of trouble. The stars are aligning in Norman!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He must havehave been pretty pissed off about getting demoted to leave Alabama. Guess he felt a bit slighted?

He very well may have been. Now I'm no OU fan, but I really admire the fact this kid stood by and supported his team all year after losing his spot. Says a lot about the man above the player. He may not lead y'all to a championship, but I hope he'll be a positive influence on that program. I don't think baker or murray would have had the stomach for that.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He very well may have been. Now I'm no OU fan, but I really admire the fact this kid stood by and supported his team all year after losing his spot. Says a lot about the man above the player. He may not lead y'all to a championship, but I hope he'll be a positive influence on that program. I don't think baker or murray would have had the stomach for that.

Had me right up to the last sentence , now I just want to ask how much time you spent with them two young fellas to have the insight to make that assumption.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Both of them were pretty patient and waited their turn. Keep in mind Baker had to do the same in the NFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom