Jayleen Hurts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rattler will likely red shirt which opens up the position for a year. Which Hurts fits into nicely. Our projected starter before the Rattler signing, Austin Kendall, didn't want one year playing then to lose his job to Rattler, so he's into the transfer portal.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Plus u understand that Rattler can’t be here until June, so there is that. Well, we’ll see and I betcha it will all be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rattler will likely red shirt which opens up the position for a year. Which Hurts fits into nicely. Our projected starter before the Rattler signing, Austin Kendall, didn't want one year playing then to lose his job to Rattler, so he's into the transfer portal.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Plus u understand that Rattler can’t be here until June, so there is that. Well, we’ll see and I betcha it will all be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My bad,thought we were talking about character.

Nope, we were talking about people making judgments about people they have never met!! But by all means go ahead and judge Baker for a mistake , because everyone should be judged harshly for the victim less mistakes they make. Because getting a snoot full and acting the ass has never been done by anyone else.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, y'all Sooner fans are too easy. Not saying Baker or Murray is a bad person, just saying Hurts has lead by example that he's a good dude. Supported a team that sidelined him after being top dog. It's all hyperbole (that means exagerated). Baker seems far too competitive in that role to do that, but we'll never know. Murray had a $4.5 payday waiting on him in Cali, I don't think he would have waited on the bench next year to regain his spot from Riley had that happened... again, we'll never know. My words were glowing of Hurts, not detrimental to the other two great QB's. But if we're going there, in terms of college character, between dashcam video and crotch-grab taunting, Baker had an uphill battle to fight. It doesn't make him a bad guy, it makes him less a leader.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, y'all Sooner fans are too easy. Not saying Baker or Murray is a bad person, just saying Hurts has lead by example that he's a good dude. Supported a team that sidelined him after being top dog. It's all hyperbole (that means exagerated). Baker seems far too competitive in that role to do that, but we'll never know. Murray had a $4.5 payday waiting on him in Cali, I don't think he would have waited on the bench next year to regain his spot from Riley had that happened... again, we'll never know. My words were glowing of Hurts, not detrimental to the other two great QB's. But if we're going there, in terms of college character, between dashcam video and crotch-grab taunting, Baker had an uphill battle to fight. It doesn't make him a bad guy, it makes him less a leader.

Oh so now your just Joshing and Sooner fans are "too easy" I was questioning people that judge others they do not know!! Don't think you quite got that point!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh so now your just Joshing and Sooner fans are "too easy" I was questioning people that judge others they do not know!! Don't think you quite got that point!

You read all that and still can't color inside the lines?

I'm not joshing, just trying to keep the peace as I obviously struck a nerve. I honestly didn't make my remarks to intentionally offend, but again, inspired an almost sweet-tea party. The 'too easy' was meant as playful banter to diffuse. Then, in good faith, I gave examples of my logical thought process of harmless 'what ifs' to try to find common ground, even though I'd probably get a kick out of escalating this whole thing.

Like I said before, my original comment...
He very well may have been. Now I'm no OU fan, but I really admire the fact this kid stood by and supported his team all year after losing his spot. Says a lot about the man above the player. He may not lead y'all to a championship, but I hope he'll be a positive influence on that program. I don't think baker or murray would have had the stomach for that.
was more a positive vibe towards your incoming QB rather than a negative comment towards your past QB's.

Hopefully I've managed to chew that down enough for any OU fan to digest. Please don't eat my crayons.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wait, now we are no longer allowed to judge people we don't personally know? You've said that twice in the last two pages of this thread, so are you serious?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, now we are no longer allowed to judge people we don't personally know? You've said that twice in the last two pages of this thread, so are you serious?

Well yes, when it comes to saying some person you have no interaction with, will do or not do a specific thing ,like waiting a year for a QB position. I mean how do you make that assumption. Now saying Baker is a hot head because he grabs his junk and screams obscenities at the opposing team and takes a flag and plants it in a fields at an opponents field, I can see. You got evidence to make a judgement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom