Jeb Bush is one of the only Republican candidates who does not own a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmmm, not really in my opinion. Someone who embraces American gun culture is someone who will probably own. Those who respect your 2nd Amendment rights will probably respect ALL your rights.

Go to the next gun show and take a look at all of the vendors. All of them own guns, and support the 2nd Amendment. Which one do you want as President? Gotta look a little deeper than just gun issues.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmmm, not really in my opinion. Someone who embraces American gun culture is someone who will probably own. Those who respect your 2nd Amendment rights will probably respect ALL your rights.

Unless you happen to be gay or a woman or want to exercise your first amendment rights. No offense, but your opinion is seriously flawed.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a man who doesn’t own a gun the same way I do someone with a soft squishy handshake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone else's opinion going against your own does not make one's opinion flawed any more than your own opinion. Feel free to disagree, you may just change my mind, but calling my opinion seriously flawed just turns me off to anything you have to say.

Unless you happen to be gay or a woman or want to exercise your first amendment rights. No offense, but your opinion is seriously flawed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom