Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-in-florida-and-new-york-report
Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York

by Daniel Chaitin | July 06, 2019 08:19 PM | Updated Jul 07, 2019, 12:06 AM

..."Epstein was closely connected to former President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, the second son of Queen Elizabeth II, who is the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. Both flew frequently on Epstein's private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express." President Trump was Epstein’s neighbor in Palm Beach and a former friend. He also flew on Epstein’s plane."

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Very interesting, especially telling if Trump really flew with him too. This could muddy the waters of support for trump. Or it could tell of a much bigger conspiracy going on is US/world politics than we see from our vantage point.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's wait and see what songs he sings... he got out of it the first time, which tells you either their evidence was WEAK in spite of the girls' testifying, or he's got MAJOR dirt on lots of people.

I'm guessing some of both... we all know Slick Willy has been a guest of his MANY times, and I don't have to wonder what that was all about. Wouldn't surprise me to see Trump's name coming up more with this, either, I think we all know he's a womanizer of the first order. I just hope he's not a rapist and pedophile, too.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be the Democrats’ play to try to take down Trump. If he is guilty and part of the collateral damage of what we know a LOT of these people are doing and all of this gets exposed, so be it. Epstein got out of it the first time because of Alex Acosta’s unprecedented maneuvering. Acosta is now Trump’s Labor Secretary. It is a tangled web.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the fix in? Any bets that Maurene Comey will recuse herself? :scratch: :scream:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...ortedly-a-prosecutor-in-jeffrey-epstein-case/
Guess Whose Daughter Is Reportedly a Prosecutor in Jeffrey Epstein Case
by Alberto Luperon | 12:58 pm, July 7th, 2019

"Maurene Comey, daughter of former FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly a prosecutor in the new criminal case against convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. This details comes out of a new CNN report. The source is described as a person “with knowledge of the case.”

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom