Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After what Comey and his gang tried to do to Trump and did for Hillary, I hope any more foolish and embarrassing stunts will not take place. Christine Pelosi (Nancy's daughter)said that it's likely some of our favs will be involved and the chips must fall whether it is Democrat or Republican. I hope that is the stance our legal system takes because as a country, we have been not just embarrassed but systematically taken advantage of during the Hillary "trail" held by one man-Comey.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the fix in? Any bets that Maurene Comey will recuse herself? :scratch: :scream:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...ortedly-a-prosecutor-in-jeffrey-epstein-case/
Guess Whose Daughter Is Reportedly a Prosecutor in Jeffrey Epstein Case
by Alberto Luperon | 12:58 pm, July 7th, 2019

"Maurene Comey, daughter of former FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly a prosecutor in the new criminal case against convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. This details comes out of a new CNN report. The source is described as a person “with knowledge of the case.”

I guarantee you he will either get off with a slap on the wrist at most, or die.

Uh...the sins of the father being visited upon the offspring sort of thing?
She won't recuse herself, and why should she?

There's no reason to believe she's any more immune from political concerns than her father. She should recuse or be removed for cause based on the affiliation along. Regardless of the outcome, the results will forever be tainted is she remains on the case.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guarantee you he will either get off with a slap on the wrist at most, or die.

There's no reason to believe she's any more immune from political concerns than her father. She should recuse or be removed for cause based on the affiliation along. Regardless of the outcome, the results will forever be tainted is she remains on the case.

Based on her affiliation to what? Is there already a criminal connection between Epstein and Clinton, or Obama, or Bush or what? She is a prosecutor....are you saying she should never prosecute a case because of who her father is?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her Father was a prosecutor for decades. He's served as Deputy A.G. under one president, and FBI Director under two more. If she has to recuse herself from every case that fell within her fathers orbit, she might as well be the chick who rings the bell on the ice cream truck.

Look, she's junior here. She is by no means the lead prosecutor on the case. She's on a team of over a dozen lawyers and she's only been at the Southern District for five years.
If you imagine that she has the power to steam roll the whole thing, then keep imaginatin'.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish that the flight manifests for every flight that Epstein's plane(s) made would be made public. Furthermore, I wish that every name that would appear on any/all of those fight manifests would be subjected to the same MSM "anal exam" that they are about give President Trump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom