Jerry's Reloading store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just left Jerry's Reloading store in Tulsa, with my wallet alot thinner.
It's been about 4 years since I've been there.
While his supply is dwindling & limited, he has lots of stuff in stock. At reasonable prices, except for maybe some of the bulk bullets.
I walked out with some LR primers, a primer pocket swager, 4 lbs of 1 type of powder, 4 lbs of another type of powder, & another 9mm bullet mold.

All stuff I've been wanting for quite some time or stuff I've been needing to be able to keep reloading some rifle ammo.

It was a great trip, although expensive for me, I think I'm set for quite a while.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, Jerry's did that to me once too! I live in central OK, but travel to Tulsa every other month or so. When I heard there was a dedicated reloading store, I had to stop in. A year and several trips later, my wallet has gotten lighter. If he wasn't such a nice guy it'd be easier to not spend money in there. Jerry is a good guy, and a wealth of knowledge.

Last edited:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our local GS store is crap, nothing but black firearms and import ammo at inflated prices. thinks they are gunsmiths with assembling black rifles and refinishing stocks. I'm still old school with blue steel and fine walnut stocks. My AR is almost 10 lbs with a night scope and loaded mag. I hate the feel of it since I grew up with craftsmanship in the old firearms and not the cookie cutter plastic stuff of today.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our local GS store is crap, nothing but black firearms and import ammo at inflated prices. thinks they are gunsmiths with assembling black rifles and refinishing stocks. I'm still old school with blue steel and fine walnut stocks. My AR is almost 10 lbs with a night scope and loaded mag. I hate the feel of it since I grew up with craftsmanship in the old firearms and not the cookie cutter plastic stuff of today.

Lots of those in Tulsa...but Jerrys is ONLY reloading supplies. No guns, gun gear...just reloading.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i seen the title thought it was about the Jerry's in Ardmore, never been there but have heard good things about it also. Yall that have them kind of shops should be thankful for me i have one gunshop and the lastime i was in they had 4 guns on the wall and they was over priced and only AR types other than that its pawn shops, as far as reloading goes there is nothing without taking a road trip somewheres and hoping they have what you want.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When i seen the title thought it was about the Jerry's in Ardmore, never been there but have heard good things about it also. Yall that have them kind of shops should be thankful for me i have one gunshop and the lastime i was in they had 4 guns on the wall and they was over priced and only AR types other than that its pawn shops, as far as reloading goes there is nothing without taking a road trip somewheres and hoping they have what you want.
There's some good reloading stuff in McAlester. I certainly wouldn't call that close to you, but sometimes it's fun to take a 3hr road trip on a weekend. Get some good food, and make a day of it. It was a 4 hour round trip for me, but I made it a few months back because I could buy as many CCI small pistol primers as wanted at $38 a brick. I ended up getting those primers, a new swage kit, and some smaller items. Very much worth the drive, and found some good grub there too.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's some good reloading stuff in McAlester. I certainly wouldn't call that close to you, but sometimes it's fun to take a 3hr road trip on a weekend. Get some good food, and make a day of it. It was a 4 hour round trip for me, but I made it a few months back because I could buy as many CCI small pistol primers as wanted at $38 a brick. I ended up getting those primers, a new swage kit, and some smaller items. Very much worth the drive, and found some good grub there too.
Where in McAlester?

Latest posts

Top Bottom