jfssms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another great transaction with John.

Top notch guys... don't hesitate at all. John is a great, honorable man of character.

OkieHD1911

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Had a pleasant visit with John a few days ago and all went well. Got the much needed ammo for the Grandkids. Thanks for the good deal.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best guys here at OSA.

Here's why!

I had purchased an item from another forum and had a quick case of buyer's remorse :rolleyes2

Well, I posted it up for sale here at OSA before it had arrived in my hands, thinking...ya know...it'll get here about the same time I find a buyer for it, right?

WRONG!

The guy at the other forum drug his feet and caused poor ol' jfssms to hafta wait around, wait around, wait around. :blahblah:

He came thru on his end with a very prompt payment.

I dropped the ball on MY end because of some asshat in Georgia who takes the phrase 'snail mail' to a WHOLE different level! :pissed:

Anyways...jfssms is a trooper. A real, honest to God trooper. I offered to refund him his money but he stuck it out with me and it finally paid off. I received his item today, opened it up and put it right back inside another package addressed to him and sent it on it's merry way.

I can't tell John :thanku: enough.

Thanks John. You da man! :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom