Jif Peanut Butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a partially eaten jar (no ill affects) that was recalled. We reached out to JIF and they said they would be sending us coupons. That was 3 weeks ago and they have not yet arrived.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had 4 of the giant jars of Jif bought at Costco. We verified they were in the recall and called Costco. They have all your purchases logged, so they told us to throw them away and issued a credit to our CC.
Bought our 4 from Sam's. I guess I ought to give them a call as well. I did fill out the "Jif" claim, but I don't think it contains a cash refund.

Woody

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone suffered ill effects from eating any of the recalled Jif Peanut Butter? I've got 4 jars of the stuff, in the 48oz size! So far, no ill effects, but I'll be trashing it all after I figure out how to get a refund.

Jif Peanut Butter Recall :puke:

Woody
Im finishing a second jar from Sam's. I dont think its a recall jar but have been using Jiff in my daily shakes and oatmeal everyday for yrs. Only thing its done done to me is make me fat! I decided to check and sure enough mine are recall jars also. Wife and I have consumed 3 of these jars since the posted recall. When I mentioned it a few months ago, she stated that SAMS would have pulled them from the shelves. Wrong! The SAMS on I 35 in Edmond still had them up just a couple weeks ago. I seriously havent had any issues with it and had some with apples last night. A spoon full in my oatmeal yesterday morning? But I sure appreciate the link to check my jars!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom