Job loyalty...anybody still got it?

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking through my wallet last night and I noticed the date on my commission card - 04/21/2005.

16 years. Wow! Where did it go?

How about you? Anybody worked the same job for more than 5 years? 10 years? 15? 20 or more? Anybody retire from the only job you ever had? I just feel like nobody stays at one job anymore. Change my mind.
all though different roles in the company, I started in 1989. 32 years this year. lots has happened over those years.

rockchalk06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking through my wallet last night and I noticed the date on my commission card - 04/21/2005.

16 years. Wow! Where did it go?

How about you? Anybody worked the same job for more than 5 years? 10 years? 15? 20 or more? Anybody retire from the only job you ever had? I just feel like nobody stays at one job anymore. Change my mind.
The "Plan" was to start at the same department my dad did, and retire there. I had this ex cow that wanted to move and start over every 4-6 years and eventually drove me to pure hate.

Spent 5 excellent years at my first department. I've been with my current for 10.4 years and have zero plans to leave. I've had my feet held to the fire 3 times with this department and they backed me 100% each time. I can't say it's the perfect place to work, settle and retire, but it damn sure is close.

Top Bottom