Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Not all serve at the Pleasure of the President, not should they. My point was simply that in the interest of the Country, why not actually try to be proactive versus reactive with regard to the obvious possibilities of hurt feelings and egos. These guys, most of them that I have met or worked with are a pretty decent bunch. Their boss just got fired and there must be feelings that go to both extremes of the spectrum. I am sure some are elated Comey is gone, and others that are fuming at his dismissal. In either case there should be an understanding that the mission continues and is not only allowed to continue but supported fully by the President. If the FBI says as a whole that it is too soon to meet and talk with POTUS, then is that really the feelings of the majority, or the feelings of senior management?

I can tell you with conviction that puzzle palace pukes are very political. There are certain ones who will take it hard, mostly because they hitched their rising stars to the Comey faction. There will also be those who are giddy that he got shitcanned and while they won't crack an errant smile, they're doing cartwheels inside.

The rank and file agents in the field could care less who the titular figurehead is, unless he's a Mad Dog Mattis type, which Comey was not. They just want to be left alone to do the job and hope for as little interference as possible.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
18403303_1388492791190050_6457643623524570242_n.jpg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A video montage of lib dem hypocrisy and double standards:

Democrat Hypocrisy On Firing Comey
Published on May 11, 2017

Gee, I thought that we are a REPUBLIC and NOT A DEMOCRACY?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom