Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clapper already said there was no Russia connection to the Trump campaign.

Kinda stole the thunder from the libs.
Wyden: "I hope we can do this in just a yes or no answer, because I know Sen. Feinstein wants to move on. Last summer, the NSA director (Keith Alexander) was at a conference and he was asked a question about the NSA surveillance of Americans. He replied, and I quote here, ‘The story that we have millions, or hundreds of millions, of dossiers on people is completely false.’ The reason I’m asking the question is, having served on the committee now for a dozens years, I don’t really know what a dossier is in this context. So, what I wanted to see if you could give me a yes or no answer to the question: Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans?"

Clapper: "No, sir."

Wyden: "It does not?"

Clapper: "Not wittingly. There are cases where they could inadvertently, perhaps, collect, but not wittingly."
Mr. Snowden has quite thoroughly demonstrated that to be an outright lie...so if you're hanging your case on Clapper's credibility, well, keep hanging.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Clapper already said there was no Russia connection to the Trump campaign.

Kinda stole the thunder from the libs.

But ... but ... Hillary Clinton COULD NOT HAVE LOST to Donald Trump unless the Russians helped their comrade! The election had to be hacked because she is ...

HRC Newsweek.jpg

Could not write this without gagging ... proving yet again that I can't be a progressively challenged liberal because I have a gag reflex and will choke if something goes down my throat.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dems and media were all saying Comey had to be fired. Now that he's fired, it's an Outrage!

Keith Olbermans audience cheered when he told them that Comey was fired. He had to correct them. No one had told them what to think, yet!

2 days ago: Comey bad.

Today, Comey's a hero. What a sickening display of doublethink.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well at least we got that good thread that we've been needing for awhile.

Russian collusion with Trump. LOL

Does anybody here honestly think that Putin would put his country's interest back burner to his hatred of Hilldeburger? Jeeze! She shouted from the mountain tops that she'd just continue Obama's policies. Obama was Putin's *****! Putin knew damn well that the pussy party candidate winning was in his and his country's best interest. He knew all the players and the dynamics involved in dealing with the pussiae of the pussy party. He played them like a fiddle. So how was Trump winning to his advantage again?

Yes the hilarity of the leftists on the board has delivered again! I was about to fall asleep...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dems and media were all saying Comey had to be fired. Now that he's fired, it's an Outrage!

Keith Olbermans audience cheered when he told them that Comey was fired. He had to correct them. No one had told them what to think, yet!

2 days ago: Comey bad.

Today, Comey's a hero. What a sickening display of doublethink.

2017-05-10-d2af78cd_fixed.jpg

2017-05-10-f6a2799e_fixed.jpg

2017-05-10-88f2faea_fixed.jpg

2017-05-10-689eac09_large.jpeg

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Russians also tried to hack the RNC and failed. The dems let the back door open and whined when their dirty laundry got exposed. The continued angst by the left and the whining that goes on non-stop to cover up the dirty laundry.
Here is a little tidbit you might want to think about, the Russians are trying to hack every important part of our government and financial sectors on a 24-365 schedule. The fact that the idiots at the dnc got swept up in a hack is their fault. Oh the drama! LMAO!

How do you know they failed. There's actually evidence they did hack the RNC. Now, why would they use stolen data from one and not the other? Do you need help with that question? I know, it's a hard one.

Lets clarify some things.

1. A hack on the RNC was attempted and failed. Any SYSAD can look at logs and see that events occurred. I see intrusion attempts on my home networks daily. You would be surprised what people living in their moms basement do all day. If you've never looked at your routers logs, I highly recommend it. If you do not know how to properly secure you home network, there plenty of tutorials on the web that will show how.

2. The RNC was hacked for certain but not like you think. It was "hacked" by the easiest and most preventable forms of hacking - a SpearPhishing email. John Podesta received a spoofed email stating that it was from Google with an email indicating someone "had his password". His chief of staff even sent this email to the RNC IT department asking if it was legitimate and the morons told her it was legitimate and he need to change it immediately. He clicks the link which directs him to a webserver somewhere on the intardwebs that most any of us can set up with a YouTube lesson, enters old password and his new desired password. The actor then has his old password and desired new password and hooks ole Podesta (who thinks he is on google changing his password) up by changing it for him. Podesta even gets the email from Google stating his password was changed and to "click here if you did not change your password". He of course now has to change his "new" password on all devices so this seems legit to Mr. ClueMinus.

3. His inbox/outbox and folder hierarchy were ex-filtrated and given to Wiki-leaks - by someone.

4. Russia has some very sophisticated hackers and tool sets that run more than a simple Spearphishing campaign. What happened to Podesta was a pre-school hacking level attack. If the RNC fell for this craptastic trick and Russia had actually applied its hacking arsenal to the DNC, imagine what Wiki-leaks would really have to release, given they even got the data from Russia in the first place.

5. With the right toolkits and skill sets, it isn't hard to leave fingerprints trailing back to whomever you please. Think about that.

6. When the Intel community says "High Confidence" it means they are making an educated guess based on past history and what they think they see, that is not evidentiary proof. I have high confidence they do not know yet, but the media narrative sure is making that easy for them to say. I doubt us citizens will every hear the entire story but I can tell you we are only getting a part of it.

SpearPhishing https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2009/april/spearphishing_040109
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/how-john-podesta-got-hacked-839125

Latest posts

Top Bottom