Job suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a phone call from the superintendent from Bristow schools on Friday. I have an interview Monday morning for a maintenance position/bus driver. Monday thru Friday, no overtime and with all the benefits. This may fit the bill.

Congrats

My friend done the same. Started driving the athletic bus, instead of a regular school route. Got into all of the games and lots of meals. He loves it.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been "retired" for almost a year now (be a year Saturday). I'm a lot of things, one of them ain't bored.

I live on a little over 5 acres and I've got 2 dogs & a stray cat, horses, build a few houses to sell and do some consulting work from previous career, hunt, fish, golf and I drink a bunch of beer with my buddies. I don't know how the hell I found time to do my job for the last 38 years.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been in the custom wheel business most of my life. I took a job with a company after being laid off that allowed me to still help people with wheels. And this company is like the hell of companies. We all have things we dislike about where we work, but this place is literally ran by those who would rather i follow a script than help them buy wheels. Im trying to hold on as long as I can without having to look for employment again. But its getting hard lol

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever job you acquire, take a job that you don't have to strain and overwork your joints. We are not machines as I once thought I was. Now, I've had a knee replacement, shoulder replacement, due for another shoulder replacement which is bone-on-bone and then the other knee. And I'm not going to mention my ankles with bone-on-bone. That surgery is verbotten!

Latest posts

Top Bottom