Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
President could become embroiled in an investigation of Hunter's finances, experts say, as emails reveal the father and son shared accounts and paid each other's bills.

Emails recovered by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes, discussing the father and son paying each other's household bills, and even fielding requests for a book deal for the then-vice president, as well as managing the donation of Joe's papers to the University of .

It is unclear why Schwerin had this intimate role in the vice president's affairs rather than government officials in the Office of the Vice President.

Hunter's claim that he and his father shared a bank account also raises serious questions whether funds from the alleged joint account were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute in a Hollywood hotel.

Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs.

A former federal prosecutor and expert on money laundering and criminal tax law tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe – but that investigators would have a tough time sitting down with the president.

'Whatever transaction you're looking at, if there's a connection to a family member or a friend, sure the answer is yes [they would be investigated],' the ex-prosecutor, who asked not to be named, said.

'Obviously, if you're talking about the President of the United States, you'd better have a pretty damn good reason to talk to that person.'
Emails from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com, reveal Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts and paid each other's bills
The claim raises serious questions whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute. This photo of him grabbing a woman's hair was recovered from his laptop

The claim raises serious questions whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute. This photo of him grabbing a woman's hair was recovered from his laptop
Naked Hunter Biden tells prostitute Russians stole another laptop

Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes

Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes
The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into his foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges.

The Senate security committee issued a report last year raising fears that the Chinese government was attempting to influence the White House through a billion-dollar business deal between Hunter's company he co-founded with Schwerin, Rosemont Seneca, and Chinese oil giant CEFC.

John Cassara, a former U.S. Intelligence Officer and Treasury Special Agent who is an expert in money laundering investigations, said that were Joe not president, he would probably be in prosecutors' crosshairs by now along with his son.

'The information available publicly is very worrisome, particularly in the areas of corruption,' Cassara told DailyMail.com.

'They could go at this from all different avenues. Follow the corruption trail and then charge money laundering.

'Corruption is a predicate offense for money laundering. And besides corruption, it's the perception of corruption. This kind of thing should not be happening. It undermines full faith in the US government. It undermines trust and our international reputation. It's an embarrassment.'

In yet more evidence of the deep commercial relationship between Hunter's firm and the VP's office during Joe's tenure, Rosemont Seneca received special favors from the White House while Joe was in office, including dozens of tickets to exclusive 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue events and private tours for Rosemont Seneca clients or associates.

And when an aide to Senator Robert Menendez requested VP Biden host the U.S.-Spain Council's 2010 annual meeting at his official Naval Observatory residence in Washington DC, they contacted Schwerin rather than Joe's White House office.

Hunter and Schwerin then privately discussed the potential to ingratiate themselves with 'CEOs of the major banks' if they helped arrange the request.

In 2010, Danny O'Brien, then chief of staff to U.S.-Spain Council chair Senator Menendez, contacted Schwerin asking if VP Biden could host the group's annual meeting at his naval observatory official residence

In 2010, Danny O'Brien, then chief of staff to U.S.-Spain Council chair Senator Menendez, contacted Schwerin asking if VP Biden could host the group's annual meeting at his naval observatory official residence
48894687-10070093-image-a-14_1633633060887.jpg

Schwerin was also involved in the process of gifting Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware. A member of the VP's office, Katherina Oyama, wrote to Schwerin in March 2010 detailing the restrictions Joe's White House attorney was recommending over the public release of the papers

Schwerin was also involved in the process of gifting Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware. A member of the VP's office, Katherina Oyama, wrote to Schwerin in March 2010 detailing the restrictions Joe's White House attorney was recommending over the public release of the papers
Hunter complained that 'half' of his salary went to paying his father's bills while he was VP, casting doubt on Joe's previous claims that he's never benefited from his son's business dealings.

In a 2019 text to his daughter Naomi, he wrote: 'I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years.

'It's really hard. But don't worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won't make you give me half your salary.'

Bills Hunter paid for Joe included a $190-a-month AT&T phone bill and thousands in repairs on the president's lakeside home in Wilmington.

In a 2018 email to one of his own assistants, Hunter complained that he had been shut out of his own bank account and that his father had been using it.

'Too many cooks in the kitchen. Too many profile changes and such. Happened 10 days ago too...

'My dad has been using most lines on this account which I've through the gracious offerings of Eric have paid for past 11 years,' he said.

Schwerin made repeated references to Joe and Hunter paying each other's bills, in emails on Hunter's laptop.

Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs. The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter's foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges

Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs. The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter's foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges
Hunter Biden brags about smoking crack with former DC mayor

On June 5, 2010 he wrote: 'FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account and which should be put on hold or paid out of the 'Wilmington Trust Social Security Check Account.' It's unclear why he put the word 'my' in quotation marks

On June 5, 2010 he wrote: 'FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account and which should be put on hold or paid out of the 'Wilmington Trust Social Security Check Account.' It's unclear why he put the word 'my' in quotation marks
In June 2010  he wrote: 'Mike Christopher [builder] is hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven't heard from your Dad. Know he's busy — so it's OK.

In June 2010 he wrote: 'Mike Christopher [builder] is hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven't heard from your Dad. Know he's busy — so it's OK.
Penguin Random House editor at large Susan Mercandetti emailed Joe's assistant Kathy Chung in November 2015 saying the publishing house would like to 'engage in a conversation about the possibility of [Joe] writing another book'

Penguin Random House editor at large Susan Mercandetti emailed Joe's assistant Kathy Chung in November 2015 saying the publishing house would like to 'engage in a conversation about the possibility of [Joe] writing another book'
On June 5, 2010 he wrote: 'FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account and which should be put on hold or paid out of the 'Wilmington Trust Social Security Check Account.'

'There is about $2,000 extra in 'my' account beyond what is used for monthly expenses.'

It's unclear why he put the word 'my' in quotation marks.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...accounts-make-president-target-FBI-probe.html

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is of the wrong party. Nothing will happen.

This. Both of those idiots would have to be caught on multiple 4K cameras machine-gunning a school bus filled with low-income minority kids going to parochial school before anyone might suggest, half-seriously, that they be slapped on the wrists and sent on their way.

Now if Sleepy Joe sniffed the hair of a transgender kid, well then, something might come of it. Maybe.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are the new aristocracy. As in, "Tale Of Two Cities" legend.

In that book, Monseigneur the Marquis ran over a child and threw a coin at the grieving parent.

Our entire political system, including all three branches of government, has run over America (a stolen election; a stolen Republic) and tossed us a coin in return. (Stimulus checks; extended unemployment benefits; legal drugs to keep as many stupidly stoned as possible.)

They are the new aristocracy. And they are untouchable. Nothing they do will have any consequences and they know it.

I remember the flack George Bush took when it was leaked that one of his daughters snuck out and got drunk.

Now, pedo joe's kid is doing the things he's doing and it's all business as usual.

The hypocrisy is suffocating. The Republic is dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom