Joe Biden Accidentally Endorses Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary is waiting in the wings. The short track for her is to be Biden’s running mate. Hillary offers reassurance to the establishment and will allow Democrats to overlook Biden’s mental failings and vote for that ticket. Hillary also brings her own supporters. If Biden looses his mind or health - Hillary is there to assume the Presidency.

Or if poor Joe were to realize his mind is going and commits suicide. I mean...I know it's a remote possibility, but the brakes could fail on that big old limo, or he could accidentally eat rat poison, or suffocate himself with his own pillow, or any number of horrible things.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been saying hillary is the VP choice for months now. The leftist media is actually speculating the same now and hillary is bashing Bernie although stopping short of endorsing biden. She just hasn't been offered the job yet. Biden couldn't even maintain a speech for more than 7 minutes at a rally today. He had to leave.
Stand by for the October surprise.......

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you look at most people who die from Dementia, this is how they all started out. Next comes putting your car keys in the fridge. And before you know it, they start becoming lost, and can no longer recognize familiar people. I can't believe his own party would hang him out to dry like this.

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
They see it,,,
They just don't care.

But hey, we're the same way about Trump,,,
I'm fairly certain that we all know he's a narcissistic buffoon,,,
But as long as he stays to basic Pro 2A Republican values we'll vote for him.

Nowadays, the office of the president is mainly to select new Supreme Court justices,,,
That's really all that our Senate and Congress want a president to do,,,
They'll take care of the remaining "Important Issues".

Aarond

we do agree. now my question is why are so many here to argue about how fine Trump is? he just needs to keep his mouth shut

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
They see it,,,
They just don't care.

But hey, we're the same way about Trump,,,
I'm fairly certain that we all know he's a narcissistic buffoon,,,
But as long as he stays to basic Pro 2A Republican values we'll vote for him.

Nowadays, the office of the president is mainly to select new Supreme Court justices,,,
That's really all that our Senate and Congress want a president to do,,,
They'll take care of the remaining "Important Issues".

Aarond

Aarond, we agree in principle. Trump is a narcisistic buffoon. but I expect more from a president. if he were to just keep his mouth shut? His lies are simply too much to stand. My mother raised to not accept this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom